We are an authorized reseller and installer of ChargePoint EV-Chargers in Canada and the United States.
ChargePoint Home Level 2 EV Charger
The world's smartest, smallest and most
advanced home EV charging station.
Safe and reliableUL listed with a 3-year warranty and automatic software updates.
Up to 6X fasterCharge 6X faster than a standard outlet and add up to 40 km of Range Per Hour
DesignedHome provides speed and power all in a compact, ultra-thin design with a small footprint.
IntegratedSee all your charging with your ChargePoint account. Home works with Nest to track savings
ConnectedSoftware upgrades over WiFi. Use mobile app to remote start, schedule and set charging reminders.
Save even moreRebates are available for home EV chargers
The ChargerCrew is a network of experienced EV-Charger industry professionals, all working together to provide you the highest quality system at the most competitive price.
Electro Mobility Solutions
From start to finish our team looks after everything for you. Starting with an assessment of your home and your needs, the ChargerCrew supports you with your rebate application and approvals, and provides system design, permits, installation and final hook-up and inspection
Local installation expertise
Our network of local installers are the best in their field. When you choose the ChargerCrew, you are working with people in your own community and supporting local businesses. Our Installers are trained and fully supported by the ChargerCrew with our field proven Electric Vehicle products, engineering, system design and exceptional customer support
The ChargePoint® Home charging station comes in plug-in and hardwired configurations and different cord lengths to accommodate your installation preferences.
Home can be installed inside or outside. Depending on which version you want, you may need some electrical work. Check out the install guide for more information.
- Indoor installation only
- Easy to take with you if you move or leave for the cottage on the weekend.
- Installing an outlet generally is more affordable than hardwiring a station. With the right outlet, you can install the station yourself.
- Requires a NEMA 6-50 (for 32A station) outlet installed ground facing up
The cord has a universal connector that charges any EV on the road. It's up to you what length fits your parking needs.
- 25' provides maximum flexibility to reach the charging port on any EV inside and outside your garage.
- 18' provides good reach and is more manageable than 25'
- Indoor or outdoor installation
- Requires a professional electrician to install
We are an independent distributor of Nest products; we can help you evaluate the needs of your home and family to get the most out of your installation. Our Home Chargers work with your Smart Home.
Get a complete picture of your home energy use with Nest. Manage home charging with your voice using Google Home. Ask us about our EV Home Charging / Google Home / Nest Packages.
Order your ChargePoint EV-Charger
ChargePoint® Home 32 Amp comes with an 18' (a good all-purpose length) or 25' (gives you the flexibility to park in different places) charging cord. The Plug-In station is easy to take with you when you move, and you can install it yourself (indoors only) with the right outlet.
- Discounted standard shipping with promocode.
- Free Installation Quote if requested, we will connect you with your local certified electrical contractor so you can be eligible for government rebates.
- 3-year warranty by ChargePoint for ChargePoint Home chargers.
- To install Home you may need to upgrade your panel. We can refer you to a professional electrician from our network of certified electrical contractors.
- No Promocode? Give us a call right now to receive your promocode.
Manage charging wherever you are
All in one place
With ChargePoint, you can see all of your residential, workplace and public charging information in one place.
Control from anywhere
With the ChargePoint mobile app, you can schedule charging, set reminders and remotely start charging your car from anywhere.
Save on your energy bill
Home will recommend the best time to charge based on your local utility rate plan allowing you to save money on your energy bill. You can also schedule your charging sessions to take advantage of off-peak rates.